The CPS Magnet School Sibling Application process will run from September 20th , 2022 through October 28th, 2022. The application will be available to the staff on September 20th for the parents to pick up at the school and complete the application. The application needs to be returned to the specific school that they currently have a child attending. If you have any questions or need any additional information please feel free to contact the Customer Care Center at (513) 363-0123 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms will be sent home with students this week.
If parents would like to Chaperone a Field Trip or Volunteer in the classroom, you ONLY need the $5 Background Check. Follow the steps below.
- Parent goes to the Cincinnati Justice Center to get a $5 background check.
- Parent makes an online appointment with the Security Office by following the link here: https://www.cps-k12.org/
Page/612 and then click on: Security Badge Appointments
- BEFORE PARENT GOES TO CPS SECURITY OFFICE, parent CALLS SCHOOL to have an Authorization Form faxed to Security.
- Parent takes background check to Security Office to have photo taken for badge.
Parents, please go to:
- Sign in or Create a New Account
- Click “Make a Payment” to ADD funds to your student account
- Click “Apply for Benefits” to APPLY for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Click “Support” then “Frequently Asked Questions” to view a short video for PAYMENTS or ELIGIBILITY
Sick/Absent Student Information
CPS adjusted some of its testing, isolating, and masking procedures. If cases in the area start to go up again, these procedures will go back to previous processes.
Currently, if anyone in the district has any COVID-19 symptoms, they must get a COVID test. However, while cases remain low, testing is only required if a person has one or more major symptoms or two or more minor symptoms (see below graphic). If a person has only one minor symptom, a COVID test is not required.
If someone chooses NOT to get a COVID test when their symptoms indicate that they need one, they must isolate at home for a minimum of five days. They can return on day six if:
-They see significant symptom improvement
-They do not have a fever without the use of fever reducing medication
-They wear a mask through ten days past the onset of symptoms
Any questions should be directed to the CPS COVID Hotline at 513-363-0527 or email@example.com.